Basic Statistics and Research Methods in Social and Behavioral Sciences
Elementary statistics including measures of central tendency, variability, probability, correlation, tests of significance, experimental and quasi-experimental designs.
|02292||SOC 15||1||MTWR···||11:30 AM-12:20 PM||Mark Healy||MLC105|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Also Listed As
- (Also listed as PSYC 15. Students may enroll in either department, but not both, for credit.)
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- PSYC 1 or SOC 1; MATH 114 or equivalent.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.