General Introductory Physics
An elementary study of the basic physical laws describing the motion of bodies. Includes the study of oscillations, waves, and sound. Applications to everyday physical phenomena in problem solving using verbal logic, critical thinking, and mathematics. In the laboratory, explore experimental scientific procedures by comparing theoretical models to classic experiments using standard measurement techniques, basic uncertainty analysis, and graphical interpretations of data.
|02071||PHYS 2A||1||MTWR···||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Ronald Francis||MLC105|
|·T·····||10:30 AM-01:20 PM||S17|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 5 Units
- Four hours lecture, three hours laboratory (84 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- MATH 1A or MATH 1AH (may be taken concurrently).
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273; PHYS 50.