Major American Writers (Colonial to Romantic, 1620-1865)
Reading and critical analysis of representative works by diverse writers such as William Bradford, Anne Bradstreet, Jonathan Edwards, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, James Fenimore Cooper, Edgar Allan Poe, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Herman Melville, Frederick Douglass, Harriet Jacobs, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Elias Boudinot, Chief Seattle, Sojourner Truth, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Margaret Fuller, Henry David Thoreau.
|00688||ELIT 48A||1||M·W····||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Luis Limcolioc||L74|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ELIT 48AH.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.