Human Anatomy and Physiology
Study of the endocrine system, lymphatic system, digestive system, metabolism, urinary, and reproductive systems.
|00278||BIOL 40C||62||·T·R···||03:30 PM-05:20 PM||Rosemary Hardin||SC1102|
|···R···||05:30 PM-08:20 PM||SC2106|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
BIOL-040C-62: Students without pre-requisites will not be allowed to enroll. See Department: Biology for pre-requisite information.
- 5 Units
- Four hours lecture, three hours laboratory (84 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- BIOL 40B, with a grade of C or better.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.