About MPS Program
Our MissionThe Math Performance Success (MPS ) program aims to close the equity gap by improving student success in math through innovative and collaborative approaches including extended lecture time, in-class tutoring, and embedded counseling services.
The Math Performance Success (MPS) Program at De Anza is a team of instructors, counselors and tutors that work closely to provide a supportive environment to help students succeed in Math.
If you have had a tough time with math in the past, MPS can help!
MPS students receive:
- Specialized instruction in a supportive and interactive learning environment
- Extended instruction time
- Additional tutoring services (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Specialized counseling service (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Book and calculator loan
- Program activities (i.e., workshops and field trips)
Interested? Complete the MPS Interest form for Spring 2019
- Math 114: Intermediate Algebra
- Math 10: Statistics & Probability
- Math 41, 42, 43: Pre-Calculus
Courses Schedule for Spring 2019
For courses schedule for Spring 2019, visit https://www.deanza.edu/schedule/
To identify MPS courses, look for a section number that contains "MP" (e.g., MP1,