Welcome to our Division!
The Intercultural/International Studies Division provides programs of study that increase understanding of the many cultures and languages of the world today. The Intercultural/International Studies Division (IIS) includes:
Winter 2019 Featured Courses
- ICS 18A.63Z, African America History to 1865 , (CRN 33229), fully Online, Instructor Julie Lewis.
- HIST 2H.01, Native Arts of MesoAmerica/South America (CRN 00121)Mon/Wed 10:30-12:20PM, Instructor Catie Cadge-Moore.
- INTL 21.01, Native Arts of Meso-America/Andes (CRN01146), Mon/Wed 10:30-12:20PM, Instructor
- 8:00 am-12:30pm
- 12:30pm-1:30pm (Closed)
- Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
- The office will be closed on 2/15/2019 & 2/18/2019
We are located at the Multicultural Center (MCC).
The Multicultural Center (map) at De Anza College is a gathering place for intellectual and cultural enrichment, programs, services, and facilities for students, faculty, staff, and our community. The goal of the Center is to provide an environment that recognizes cultural differences, respects cultural uniqueness, and facilitates cross-cultural interaction, learning and appreciation.
Departments & Areas of Study
- Intercultural Studies, including African American, Chican@/Latin@, Asian American and Native American Studies
- International Studies, including African, Asian and Latin America Studies
- Women's Studies
- World Languages