Steps For New Student-Athletes

As a new student-athlete to De Anza College you need to take care of a few things:

  1. Follow these steps to apply to De Anza College
  2. Ask your high school and/or any other colleges attended to send De Anza a copy of your official transcripts. If you have taken an AP class and passed the corresponding AP test with a score of 3 or better, you may be able to get college credit. You can have your transcripts/AP scores sent directly to Matt Trosper.
  3. If you are a transfer student with more than 30 semester units (45 quarter units) complete, contact Matt Trosper to see if you will need the orientation class.  You should also send your official college transcripts.
  4. Contact the coach of the sport in which you wish to compete.
Back to Top